What is Child?
The child is biologically defined as the stages between birth and puberty in human beings. And the legal meaning of a child is minor or stage before maturity. The child of a human may be a daughter and son. Children generally have fewer rights than adults and are classed as unable to make serious decisions. Children learn initially through play and later through school and socialism. Health issues affecting children are generally managed by parents and family members. But in some cases government also helps with child health. Children with ADHD and learning disabilities may need extra help to develop social skills. Many factors that keep children out of school include poverty, child labor, social attitudes. Studies on the effect of emergencies and conflict on the physical and mental health of children.Child development, including many activities such as development in relation to being physically healthy, mentally alert, and emotionally and socially healthy.
Information About Child
- Researchers note that a baby’s brain is like a lantern: it is vaguely aware of everything.
- Newborns are born with an annoying cry.
- The child understands what you are saying before they begin to speak.
- Baby can breathe underwater while in Utero.
- Your child starts to remember things after the age of 3.
- Your baby begins to startle when she hears a loud noise.
- Her brain is developing normally.
- Your baby can eat what you eat during Pregnancy.
- And can smell what you smell.
- The baby can organize the information from the age of 7.
- Child rights are a topic of concern in every country.
- Ages 2 to 17 are estimated to have experienced physical, sexual, or emotional violence or neglect during 2015.
- About 152 million children are engaged in child labor conditions.
- About41 percent of girls in least-developed countries are married before age 18. Approximately 5 children die every day because of child abuse.
- About 68% are abused by a family member.
- Without enough food or proper nutrition, kids face poverty.
- Approximately 28% of all children in developing countries are considered to be underweight.
- There are an estimated 300,000 child soldiers in at least twenty countries in the world today.
- 3-year old Boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 430 questions a day.
- A kid’s brain really is like a sponge, soaking up as much info as possible.
- Playing time is the best tool for youngsters.